Since 1989, our firm has been helping families throughout New JerseyGoing through a divorce affects everything that's important to you. The decisions you make can be life changing and emotionally charged, but with the right guidance you can move on with confidence, peace of mind and a clear sense of direction. That is why choosing the right family lawyer is one of the first and most important decisions you’ll face.At Murano and Roth, LLC, we value our relationship with our clients. We listen, understand and treat the people we represent with compassion. We take the time to get to know you and the difficulties you face - not just your legal problems. We quickly respond to phone calls, provide clear, honest communication and make sure you always know what is happening.
Strong advocacy when you need it the most
We handle a wide array of divorce-related issues in New Jersey, including:
- Mediation -We often prepare clients for the difficult mediation process. With our aid, you will feel confident that you are ready for any development and will achieve the best outcome possible for your situation.
- Child custody -- Divorces involving child custody are difficult and emotionally trying. But with our guidance, you will understand your options and rights. We will strive to achieve a favorable arrangement for you.
- Child support - Regardless of the circumstances, we will fight on your behalf. If you are owed support or you have not made required payments, our lawyers will work to find a satisfactory resolution.
- Alimony - Our lawyers have years of experience crafting spousal support settlements that benefit our clients.
The right lawyer for your side
Since 1989, our firm has represented thousands of people in New Jersey, who have come to value the principals upon which we were founded:
- Treat each client with respect
- Take the time to explain the law to clients in clear, everyday language
- Understand our clients' needs and aggressively pursue their objectives
- Make sure our staff is friendly, courteous and responsive
- Bring the full force of our knowledge and experience to bear on every case
- Communicate and listen
- Provide prompt, personal attention and respond promptly to all telephone calls
- Keep up with the law by reading trade journals and attending seminars
- Adhere to the highest standards of excellence
- Provide prompt, personal attention
- Think outside the office; some of the best ideas and strategies come when we least expect it
Your family. Your children. Your home. Your future. Your life. Call today to see what we can do for you.
Call today to see what thousands of other people like you have come to expect from us. Contact Murano & Roth, LLC online or call us at 201.265.3400 to schedule your free 30-minute consultation.
We help husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, grandparents and children throughout the state, with particular focus on Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Hudson counties.
You have a lot at stake. Do not settle for just any lawyer.