Enforcing New Jersey Family Court Orders and Judgments

 “Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.” – Albert Einstein

You have rights. We’ll help you stand up for them.

Your divorce decree or other court order says one thing. Your ex-spouse is doing the opposite. Perhaps your ex-spouse accuses you of doing the opposite. You should know that you have rights. You also have Murano & Roth, LLC. If you desire a change, we help you do it correctly. If your ex-spouse isn’t following the court order or judgment, we’ll seek enforcement against him or her for violating court orders. 

Standing up for you in an enforcement dispute

You thought the divorce was over. You thought the hard part was over. But then you find out your ex-spouse isn’t paying alimony or complying with another part of the court’s decree. Sometimes this just may be a mistake — but many former spouses either refuse to comply or invent issues to create additional strife and misery. Getting to the bottom of compliance questions is what our New Jersey divorce attorneys do. We can help with enforcement matters related to every divorce and family law issue, including the following:

  • Child custody
  • Visitation
  • Child support
  • Alimony

Violations of court orders are serious — in fact, someone who violates a court order or a judgment can be forced to pay fines, lose privileges and may even be sent to jail. No matter which situation you find yourself in, our attorneys can represent you in an enforcement proceeding.

Contact us about enforcing court orders or judgments

Whether you’re trying to enforce an order or being accused of violating,  we can provide exceptional representation and explain your rights, obligations and responsibilities.. Contact Murano & Roth, LLC online or at 201.265.3400. Take advantage of our free 30-minute consultation to make sure your rights and interests are protected.

“Never confuse motion with action”
– Benjamin Franklin

© 2024 Murano & Roth, LLC
800 Kinderkamack Road, Suite 202N, Oradell, NJ 07649
| Phone: 201.265.3400

Attorney Profiles | Divorce | FAQs